Ask the Experts!
These are for information and historic reasons. If you have a question or wish to discuss aviculture, we suggest you access the new Chats area.
- This area is for Questions Only
- Any flaming or chatting will NOT be tolerated
- Please keep all posts appropriate.
- Do not post "Emergency" questions:
(i.e., "My bird has fallen and can't get up, what do I do?!?!")
- This is not a vets office. Don't expect a diagnosis over the net. Remember, when your bird is sick, you should take it to the vets office, not to the net.
- This service is to be used for questions regarding aviculture ONLY.
All innapropriate messages can and will be deleted and will cause you and possibly your entire site to be banned from this and all other Up At Six pages. They are here to spread knowledge and knowledge alone.
With that out of the way, let us introduce the Experts who will be answering your questions...